Get started building a LASTING writing habit so you can finish all your writing projects
Join my mailing list and receive my free eBook, “How to Stop Making Excuses and Write More Now”:
Whether you’re a novelist, screenwriter, poet, singer-songwriter, playwright, self-help author, or sci fi maven, you know that getting your butt in the seat and getting your writing done isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
But you also know that if you don’t make your writing happen, you will have left your life’s great work undone.
As Steven Pressfield says, “It’s not the writing part that’s hard. What’s hard is sitting down to write.”
When you join my mailing list, you’ll receive my free eBook, “How to Stop Making Excuses and Write More Now: 9 Lessons to Clear Your Writing Obstacles”.
The eBook includes the following nine lessons:
- Lesson 1. How to Find Time to Write
- Lesson 2. How to End Your Sense of Isolation as a Writer
- Lesson 3. How to Get Out of Your Own Way
- Lesson 4. Common Writing Myths and How to Antidote Them
- Lesson 5. How to Keep Going When You Want to Give Up
- Lesson 6. How to Use Mind Mapping to Get Unstuck
- Lesson 7. How to Set Your Writing “Conditions of Satisfaction” So Your Goals Actually Work
- Lesson 8. Don’t Be Duped By Your Resistance Routine
- Lesson 9. How to Keep Your Email From Killing Your Writing Dream
You’ll also receive a subscription to my weekly ezine, which includes even more writing tips, ideas, and motivation for the times when writing gets hard.
Just enter your first name and email address into the box below (or at the above right), and you’ll receive your ebook right away.
Get started building a LASTING writing habit