Coming up this month: The Project Deep Dive Writing Intensive!
*** REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN HERE ***
If you've been wanting to really focus on a writing project in a deep and concentrated way for a short burst of time, this is the program for you.
With your input I've been pulling together a collection of terrific support tools for you so you can make massive progress on your writing project in a short period of time, whether it's a book, novel, script, short story collection, or anything else your heart has been longing to have more time to write.
This is also a great opportunity to prep for NaNoWriMo so you can make the most of the month of November if you're planning to participate.
I'll be posting a registration page later this week, but in the meantime, here are the important dates for the intensive so you can mark your calendar if you're planning to join in the fun:
- Project Deep Dive Writing Intensive: Starts Friday, October 14 and runs through Friday, October 28 (fifteen days in total).
- Live Calls (all will be recorded & email questions may be submitted if you cannot attend the live session):
- Free Clear the Decks Call on Monday, October 10, 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time (this call will be open to all the members of my community and people interested in the intensive, so if you're not on my mailing list, now's the time -- see the sign up form in the upper right on my blog page.)
- Project Deep Dive Kick Off Call on Thursday, October 13, 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Weekly Coaching Calls:
- Monday, October 17, 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Monday, October 24, 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
- Weekly Ask the Coach Live Chats (in a chat room):
- Friday, October 14, 11 a.m. Pacific Time
- Friday, October 21, 11 a.m. Pacific Time
- Friday, October 28, 11 a.m. Pacific Time
- DAILY 60-Minute Writing Sprints at 9 a.m. Pacific Time including weekends, starting Friday, October 14 and running daily through Friday, October 28.
Special Circle member pricing will be available.
Your commitment: You'll to commit to writing for a minimum of one hour per day, ideally between 90 minutes and 2 hours per day (more if you like). You'll accrue that time on only ONE writing project, and you'll do super-short check-ins twice a day on our site (we'll be using a different platform than the one we use for the Circle... I'll be announcing those details on the registration page) and briefly support and cheer on your fellow Deep Divees.
My commitment: To write furiously alongside you and support you relentlessly along the way. I'll coach you through the challenges and the ups and downs. I'll provide structure, containers for your writing, coaching for when you struggle, and accountability to help you see it through.
Stay tuned for more details and registration information this week!
If you have burning questions, feel free to post them the comments below and I'll do my best to answer them for you, if not here, then certainly on the registration page.